FS Heincke and FS Maya II are research ships of AWI which have a large range of different scientific sonars. Both have multi-beam echo sounders, Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP) and other multi frequency echosounders. On behalf of the AWI we support many of those systems which means system maintenance and the education and the support of their users.
On RV FS Heincke we take care of the:
- Multibeam echosounder Kongsberg EM710
- Sub bottom echosounder Innomar SES2000
- ADCP RDI Workhorse Mariner 600 kHz (mobile use in moon pool)
- ADCP RDI Ocean Surveyor 150 kHz (hull-mounted)
- SV probe Valeport Midas
Before the campaigns we offer user trainings. Please contact us duly before your cruise to make an appointment.
FIELAX short manuals and manufacturer's documentation is available in the FS Heincke - Geräteakte.
On RV Mya II we take care of the:
- multibeam echosounder L3 ELAC SeaBeam 1185
- multi frequence singlebeam echosounder BioSonics DT-X
- ADCP RDI Workhorse Mariner 600 kHz
- SV probe Sea & Sun CTD90M
Please contact us for a user training. and for FIELAX short manuals and manufacturer's documentation of the instruments.